23 April 2008

Choice Goods Wednesday?

I've been thinking...you know that whole 'quantity vs quality' issue? I've been thinking about it. And this is my conclusion: I don't know if I can recommend 52 items every year. That's a lot of stuff to really love. And I don't want to put stuff up that I like right now but am hoping I find something better. I want things that are so good I would be pretty darn surprised to find something better. So my conclusion? I'm going to have Choice Goods days. Not Wednesdays but Days. That way I can write about the things that truly are extraordinary. Do you agree? I hope so.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. I'm sure you're just as relieved.

So with that in mind...no choice good this week. But I promise you, when I have one, it will be choice!

No comments: